登录 English Version

您当前的位置: 首页 > 英耐动态 > 英语干货 > 商务谈判(二):如何优雅地讨价还价(上)
英耐动态

商务谈判(二):如何优雅地讨价还价(上)

文章来源:英耐商务英语 上传时间:2020-04-23 浏览次数:




价格谈判是商务谈判中重要而微妙的一环,买卖双方需要不断地试探、周旋,它直接决定着交易的走向。在这场心理博弈中,话术表达的重要性不言而喻,表明态度的同时也要尽力体现出礼貌和诚意,让我们来看看如何优雅地讨价还价吧!


Various Ways of Expression in Price Haggling

价格谈判常用句型


1. When encouraging the buyer to accept our offer we may hear such expressions as:

· With an eye to future business, we agree to grant you 1% discount, as a special accommodation.

· In order to promote our business connections, we may grant you a special discount of 1%, as a special inducement.


2. When both parties have agreed on the price we may hear such expressions as:

· I think we can conclude the business./come to terms./place an order.


3. When the seller is trying to defend his offer we may hear such expressions as:

· This is our lowest price.

· There is no room for reducing the price.

· We are sure the goods will sell like hot cakes.



4. When the buyer is trying to beat down the price we may hear such expressions as:

· Your price is too high for us to accept.

· For an attractive order, I’m sure you’ll give us a competitive price.

· If you insist on your price, we can hardly come to terms.


5. When a suggestion for compromise is made we may hear such expressions as:

· May I put it this way that we meet each other half way to fill the gap?

· May I suggest that we go half way?


6. When trying to ease an awkward disagreement we may hear any party say such expressions as:

· In view of the friendly relations between us,we are willing to hold negotiations with you again.

· After considering the long standing relations between us,we are willing to hold negotiations with you again.



Dialogue One: Talking about Price

价格谈判对话(一)


Scene: Mr. Wang, the seller and Mr. John have had a nice cooperation for many years. Not long ago, they arrived at another agreement, with most of the details remaining unchanged, excepting the price, which keeps changing in the international market.


In order to come to cooperative terms, the buyer has invited the seller to Hong Kong for a more intimate talk. Now let’s have a careful look at what happens in the negotiation.




Mr Wang: Mr. John, So nice to see you here in Hong Kong.

王先生:约翰先生, 能在香港与您面谈我确实感到非常高兴。


Mr John:I’ve been looking forward to an opportunity to continue cooperating with you.

约翰先生:我一直在盼望着能有机会与贵方继续合作。


Mr Wang: I am very sorry, I haven’t been able to make an offer in time.

王先生:非常抱歉,我们没能给你方及时报盘。


Mr John: That’s all right. I know what it has been with you. Any improvement?

约翰先生:这没关系,我知道你们的处境,现在情况怎么样了?


Mr Wang: Do you mean our commodity supply?

王先生:你说的是供货情况?


Mr John: Yes.

约翰先生:是的。


Mr Wang: Luckily, Much better than before. Whatever is the case, we’ll surely first meet you need.

王先生:很走运,供货情况有所好转。对于你们所需要的数量我们一定给予满足。


Mr John: As for the quantity, we can talk it over some other time. Shall we decide on the price first?

约翰先生:至于数量,我们以后再谈,还是先把价格定下来吧。


Mr Wang: We’ve made it clear in our offer.

王先生:在我方报盘时,已说明价格了。


Mr John: Your price was too much on the high side for anyone to accept. That’s why we’ve invited you to Hong Kong for a face-to-face discussion.

约翰先生:你们的价格太高,无法接受。所以我邀请你们来香港面谈。



Mr Wang: I take it for granted that you know what it is with the market and the existing price. With dramatic rise in production cost and transportation expense, we’ve had to adjust our price.

王先生:也许你们对市场情况及现价是了解的。目前由于成本及运费都涨了,我们不得不调整价格。


Mr John: I am afraid I just can’t agree with you. You know The Canadians price is lower than yours.

约翰先生:恐怕不能这样说吧,加拿大就比你方价格低。


Mr Wang: But don’t you think price can’t be taken separately from quality?

王先生:不过,谈价格总不能不考虑产品质量吧。


Mr John: It goes without saying that your quality is excellent, but it doesn’t justify such a high price.

约翰先生:你们的质量是无可非议的, 但价格实在有问题。


Mr Wang: Okay. If you can’t accept the price, may I have your suggestion?

王先生:好吧,既然如此,那么你们的价格意见如何?


Mr John: Frankly, your price is 15% higher than that in American market. If you can see your way to get it down to that level, we may consider a possibility to accept.

约翰先生:坦白地讲, 你方价格比美国市场价格高出15%,如果你们能降到这个水平,我们可以考虑。



Mr Wang: Are you kidding, my friend? It was already a historical figure. Things have long since been changed.

王先生:实在令人吃惊,这已是历史数字了,现在情况不同了。


Mr John: If you don’t believe, you may have a look at this quotation sheet.

约翰先生:如果不信, 我这里有一分报价单。


Mr Wang: Oh, my god! If it were really so, it seemed there is nothing more I can do but grant you a special discount of 10%. How do you like it?

王先生:我的天哪!约翰先生,我看这样吧,降价10%,怎么样?


Mr John: In view of our friendly partnership, I’ll accept it.

约翰先生:看在老伙伴的份上,我就同意了。


Mr Wang: I’m so glad that we have finally settled the price.

王先生:很高兴我们终于把价格定下来了。


Mr John: Let’s leave other details for this afternoon, shall we?

约翰先生:今天下午我们在洽谈其他条件,好吗?


Mr Wang: Fine.

王先生:好。


“成单前的临门一脚”— 价格谈判,对成单起着关键作用。“无针对性报价”、“无实质性让步”、“无效挽留”……常用的价格谈判套路越来越不流行,以上小耐姐特意整理的价格谈判的“话术秘笈”记得收藏并运用起来哦,内力和外功一同修炼才能成就专业领域的大侠!


更多价格谈判的经典句型、实战对话请关注下期小耐姐的更新哦,或者干脆致电021-22060635/22060638,让英耐教练给你上课吧!

点击咨询方案